Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome to the Show!

Welcome all to the Mike and Tom Awesome Blog.  I am your host, Tom Taylor, and this is a blog dedicated to the Mike and Tom Awesome Show about the reviews and ramblings from both myself and my co-host Mike Leatherwood who should show himself on here soon.  We are a kick ass alternative rock show found on 91.3FM WTSR from 6-9pm on Saturday nights, so you should tune in.

Within these posts, you will find interesting news articles, album and concert reviews, and rants from Mike and me.  If you have anything you want Mike or me to address, feel free to send a message!  We always highly encourage listener (or in this case, reader) participation and input.

That's about it for now.  Mike and I have our top albums of the year countdown show this Saturday so shortly I'll be posting our previous top albums list from 2008 and 2009.  See you then!

-Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment